Popular Posts

Monday 11 August 2014

Bonjour Conrad!

From Marie, proprietress of Marie Delices, has come this response to my blog about her Edinburgh creperie yesterday. In it, she outlines some of her plans for what she is cooking for her Comiston customers. All the more reason, I would say, for lunching there and savouring this authentic taste of France.


Bonjour Conrad!

Oh thank you so much again for this review! Really, it is sooo encouraging and I’m so glad to see that you enjoy coming to Marie Delices. I’m still working on my new menus, trying to add constantly new things. Yesterday for example I’ve made a savoury cake made with smoked salmon, cheese and chives, served with some rocket leaves. I also made little cakes which I called gateaux incroyables because they’re gluten free, dairy free, and sugar free, and they were delicious! It took me a lot of time to create such cakes as it was a very big challenge for me, but I’m so happy because they’re really good and I didn't even use any sugar substitutes. I try to satisfy a lot of customers with allergies or intolerances. So I keep trying to offer new things!

Many thanks again and looking forward to see you and your family again in Marie Delices.

A tres bientot!

Kind regards,

Marie







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message. I would be very pleased to hear your thoughts and comments.