The Edinburgh music critic and journalist, Conrad Wilson, writes about classical music/ opera, food and wine in Scotland and from around the world. He writes about his life as a music critic, his travels to opera houses at home and abroad and the many musicians he's encountered along the way. He reviews DVD films of performances you may not have been able to attend. His wine reviews can help you to keep up-to-date with the good things available in wine shops and supermarkets.
Popular Posts
-
Hailing the fiftieth anniversary of Edinburgh’s New Town Concerts the other day, I wrote of their precursor, the Freemasons’ Hall concert...
-
“And what do you think of Nescafe?” The question is inevitable, and simply answered. It’s better, I say, than a bad cup of coffee. My r...
-
Served by my son at lunch between Christmas and New Year, this for many people is the wine of wines, hard to get, delicious to taste, livi...
-
As a long-term devotee of cool French Beaujolais, I feel similarly at ease with a glass of what for me has always been its white counter...
-
The banning of Bizet’s Carmen in Western Australia because its opening act is set in a cigarette factory and could thus be considered to e...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave a message. I would be very pleased to hear your thoughts and comments.