Lovely to listen to from the start but the drama begins four minutes in!
The Edinburgh music critic and journalist, Conrad Wilson, writes about classical music/ opera, food and wine in Scotland and from around the world. He writes about his life as a music critic, his travels to opera houses at home and abroad and the many musicians he's encountered along the way. He reviews DVD films of performances you may not have been able to attend. His wine reviews can help you to keep up-to-date with the good things available in wine shops and supermarkets.
Popular Posts
-
In the old days, if I may call them that, the week before the start of the Edinburgh Festival was a time of anticipation. Princes Street,...
-
I’d been told I should try a red wine with the simple, unpretentious name of Domaine Marie, from the area of Faugeres in the Languedoc, ...
-
I have been reading Ian Bostridge’s fine new book, Winter Journey, during one of the most wintry months of the year. It is a month during ...
-
Last night the strikingly asymmetrical gymnasium of Edinburgh’s Rudolf Steiner School was set aglow by the ethnic music of Kim Tebble...
-
The gaps - tantalising or otherwise - in the 2015 Edinburgh Festival programme have now been filled. Two operas were added yesterday to the...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave a message. I would be very pleased to hear your thoughts and comments.